The responsible authority in accordance with the data protection laws, in particular, the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR): SPANISH AGENCY DATA PROTECTION https://www.aepd.es/
Rights of the user
You can request:
- Receive confirmation of whether or not personal information about you is being processed, as well as access to your stored personal information, along with additional information.
- Receive a copy of the personal information you offer directly in a structured, general use and mechanised reading format.
- Request the rectification of your personal information of which we have control.
- Request the deletion of your personal information.
- Oppose the processing by us of your personal information.
- Request the restriction of processing by us of your personal information.
- Submit a complaint or claim to a supervisory authority.
However, keep in mind that these rights are not definitive and may be subject to our own legitimate interests and regulatory requirements.
If you wish to exercise any of the aforementioned rights, or receive more information, please contact our Director of Data Protection (“DPO”) using the data detailed below:
Departamento Jurídico-Aemol Consulting
C/Marqués de Pidal,13 1°Izq.- 33004 Oviedo
We will retain your personal information for as long as it is necessary to provide our services, as well as to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and implement and enforce our policies. The retention periods will be determined taking into account the type of information collected and the purpose of such collection, taking into account the requirements applicable to the situation and the need to destroy obsolete and unused information in the shortest possible time. Under applicable laws, we will keep records containing personal information of clients, account opening documents, communications and any other information required by applicable laws and regulations.
We can rectify, replace or delete information that is not accurate, at any time and according to our own criteria.
Reasons for data collection
The processing of your Personal Information (that is, any information that may allow your identification by reasonable means) (hereinafter “Personal Information”) is necessary for the fulfilment of our contractual obligations to you, in addition to providing you with our services, protecting our legitimate interests and to comply with the legal and financial laws to which we are subject.
What information do we collect?
We collect two types of data and information from Users.
The first type corresponds to unidentified and non-identifiable information belonging to the Users, which may be collected through your use of the Site (“Non-personal Information”). We do not know the identity of a User whose non-personal information we collect. This information may include accumulated usage data and technical information transmitted by the device, both software and hardware (such as, for example, the type of browser and operating system used by the device, language preferences, access time) , etc.), in order to improve the functionality of our Site. Likewise, we also collect information about your activity in it (such as pages visited, web browsing, clicks, actions, etc.).
The second type of information is Personal Information, which is individually identifiable information, that is, information that identifies a person or that can, without excessive difficulty, identify a person. This information includes:
Device information: We collect personal information from the device. This information includes geolocation data, IP address, exclusive identifiers (such as MAC and UUID addresses) and other information related to your activity on the Site.
Information about the registration: when you register on our Site, you will be asked to provide us with certain information, such as your name and surname, your email or postal address and other information.
How do we receive information about you?
We receive your personal information as a result of various actions or origins:
- When you voluntarily provide us with your personal data when you register on our Site
- When you use our Site or make use of it in connection with your use of our services,
- From external suppliers, services and public records (such as traffic statistics providers).
How is the information used?
We can make use of the information with the following purposes:
- Maintain communication with you: to send you notifications related to our services, providing technical information and solving any customer service problems you may have.
- Communicate with you and keep you informed about our most recent services and updates.
- Show you ads when you use our Site (get more information in the “Ads” section).
- Market and promote our websites and products (get more information in the section “Marketing”).
- Conduct statistical and analytical tests and studies in order to improve the Site.
In addition to the different uses listed above, we may transfer or disclose Personal Information to our affiliates and subcontractors.
- Host and manage our Site
- Offer you our services, including a personalised display of our Site
- Store and process this information on our behalf
- Offer ads and help you both in evaluating the success of our advertising campaigns and in the reorientation of any of our users
- Provide you with commercial offers and promotional material related to our Site and our services
- Conduct research, technical diagnostics or analysis
In addition, we may disclose the information if we are certain that such disclosure may be useful or reasonably necessary to: (1) comply with any applicable laws, regulations, legal process or governmental request; (2) apply our policies (including our Agreement), including any investigation of possible infractions; (3) investigate, detect, prevent or carry out actions related to illegal activities or other infractions, suspicion of fraud or security matters; (4) establish or exercise our rights to defend ourselves against complaints or legal claims; (5) avoid any damage or prejudice to the rights, property or safety of ourselves or our users, yourself or any third party; or (6) collaborate with security agencies and / or, if deemed necessary, enforce intellectual property or other legal rights.
Collection of third-party information
We may use your Personal Information, such as your name, e-mail address, telephone number, etc., to provide you with promotional material related to our services that we think may result from us or through our external subcontractors for your interest.
Out of respect for your right to privacy, together with this material we also provide you with the means to refuse the reception of our commercial offers. If you cancel your subscription we will remove your email address or your phone number from our commercial distribution lists.
Please note that despite having cancelled your subscription for the reception of our commercial emails, we may send you other types of important communications by email without offering the option to stop receiving them. These communications may include advertisements for customer services or administrative notifications.
We are aware of the importance of protecting the privacy of children, especially in an online environment. The Site is not designed or intended for children to use. Under no circumstances will we allow the use of our services by minors without the consent or prior authorization by a parent or legal guardian. We do not knowingly collect any type of Personal Information from minors. If a parent or legal guardian is aware that your child has provided us with Personal Information without your consent, you should contact us through firstname.lastname@example.org
How to contact us:
If you have any general questions about the Site or the information we collect from you, as well as how we use it, you can contact us through email@example.com
IRTA TOURISM SLU. C / Molino 4, Peñíscola, 12598, Castellón. CIF: B12903183